THIS EVENT HAS BEEN UPDATED – Price and venue have changed. Please read carefully and come and join us now at our social rooms at Cheong Park!
Come along and be part of what will be great night of laughs, information, motivation and community spirit.
We have the following fantastic speakers:
- SAM KEKOVICH – Well known sports and media personality – Played with Nth Melbourne and Collingwood, and is the Lambassador.
- BRETT STEPHENS – MOOSE- Played with Fitzroy and went on to be the mental and physical fitness coach for Pete Sampras, Mark Philippoussis and Zimbabwean tennis player Cara Black.
- MATT CRONIN – Founder of Pat Cronin Foundation – Matt and Robyn Cronin tragically lost their son Pat earlier this year as he was the victim of a Coward Punch. This foundation is raising awareness and education to stop this from happening again.
- DALE WOOD – V8 Supercar racing driver who competes for Nissan Motorsport in the 96 Nissan Altima.
- ROWENA WEBSTER – Water Polo Olympian in Rio and bronze mediallist in London and one of the best Water Polo players in the world.
- ALEXIS DAISH – Channel 9 reporter Alexis will be our MC for the evening.
The evening includes a 2 course meal, but you now buy your drinks at the bar! Entertainment and meal $90. There will be raffles and auctions on the night as this is a major fundraiser with some of the proceeds also going to the Pat Cronin Foundation.
Please invite your friends, business colleagues and family. This event is for anyone who would like to attend and listen to this wonderful array of speakers.
Cheong Park South Croydon